Low Calorie Banana Choc Chip Protein Cookies
This one is so super simple you guys!! You can freeze them for later and nuke them when craving a little something sweet. Major source of protein AND tastyyyy!!!!!
- 46g egg whites
- 115g 1% cottage cheese
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 50g vanilla protein powder
- 25g organic coconut flour
- 10g 0 cal sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g banana mashed (approx 1/2 banana)
- 15g semi sweet mini choc chips or dark chocolate chunks
Pre-heat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together. Or, you can blend cottage cheese and egg whites, then add rest of ingredients. Optional to add 2-3TBSP of water to the mixture. Place on lightly sprayed cookie sheet/pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool then enjoy!!