- 4 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder (I used Beyond Yourself Vanilla Ice Cream flavour)
- ½ cup flour (I used organic coconut flour)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar of choice (I used stevia)
- 4 Tbsp confetti sprinkles
- 3-4 Tbsp milk (I used cashew milk)
- Mix applesauce, protein powder, coconut flour, sugar, and confetti sprinkles in a bowl.
- Add the milk at the very end (if needed) to adjust the dough to desired thickness. You can also add more coconut flour if the dough is too soft.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls, and refrigerate 15 minutes to help set. I found they also roll better after being in the fridge for a few minutes (with hands).